Position needs to be filled quickly. AGC is a small company with a family atmosphere, having earned a 2022 Family Business of the Year honor from the University of Louisville’s College of Business. Employees can develop lasting connections and work within a non-siloed culture with direct access to firm owners. This position will be in the office and delivering parts to job sites.
- Health, dental and vision available. Company pays a portion of the health premium and a life-insurance policy for each employee.
- PTO: Up to 10-days paid time off each year.
- Pay based on previous experience.
This position is primarily a shipping, receiving and inventory control position.
- Receive daily shipments and stage parts for upcoming projects.
- Work with team Leads to order parts for new projects to ensure arrival as needed for project timelines.
- Apply parts and receipts to service tickets for billing.
- Assist with inventory management including organizing and listing items for sale online that will not be used often.
- Work with vendors to create relationships.
- Obtain pricing for parts needed for future quotes to assist in bidding process on larger projects.
- Open service tickets for customers from email requests and phone inquiries.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer service, quality focus, problem solving, documentation skills, listening, phone skills, resolving conflict, analyzing information, multi-tasking, Microsoft Excel. Skills not required, but helpful: Tigerpaw (CRM)
From $37,000.00 per year
Hand sanitizer, masks available in the office for staff. Customer do not typically come to office. Working with a light crew at the office to stay safe.