Business Telephone Systems
Make and take calls over your desktop. Personal cellphones become business tools. Collaborate using video, chat and more. Handsets customized for productivity. Voice prioritized within networks for quality. Free software updates.
- Voice, video, messaging
- Hosted PBX, VoIP
- SIP Trunking
- Always-on video rooms
- Mobile, contact center, IVRs
- 50% potential savings
- Remote, hybrid solutions
- Top-selling Yealink handsets
Digital and VoIP solutions. One-touch features make ESI phones incredibly easy. Step up your game with customers and prospects with the power and ease of ESI servers.
- Auto attendants with flexible routing
- One-touch transfer, park, record, conf, send-to-voicemail
- Customized messaging
- Call forward, transfer, monitoring, park, waiting, hold
- System redundancy with auto failover ACD, flexible queuing
Video Surveillance + Access Control
Cameras, door controls and more unified! We transform how clients find incidents and run investigations. Faster alerts to different incident types, simplification and less stress. One login does it all.
- Security cameras, thermal to specialty
- See in darkness, panoramic viewing
- Video analytics, smart data
- We install and unify cameras, door controls and more
- Access to cameras via smart phone, tablet, PC
- Action alerts to any device
- World’s largest library of simulated phishing attacks
- Automated training campaigns
- Enterprise-strength reporting
Ransomware protection. Viruses stopped automatically. Safeguarding internet traffic. Plus more.
While we can defend against and/or automatically stop malicious attacks, no security firm can prevent attacks from occurring.
Cabling that focuses on reliability, ROI and best practices. We install, test and service Cat cabling, fiber optic and coaxial. Data centers built with full infrastructure. We cover codes and warranties too.
Audio - Visual
Launch a Microsoft Teams meeting from a conference room with one-touch. We install kiosk displays, video monitors, motorized or fix-mounted projectors, sound masking and mass notification systems.
Security for Hazardous Areas
We can assess hazardous-location requirements pertaining to security devices, wiring and designs. Best-in-class technology and construction solidify our value.
- IP cameras
- Card readers
- Door systems
- Access control
- Motion sensors
- Network cabling
Is Your Security System Open to Cyber Crime?
Our solutions are designed to stop hackers from accessing main networks once a device is infiltrated.
Seeking a new phone system?
Many customers are switching from older “on-premises” systems to AGC’s cloud-hosted telecom for voice, video, messaging, and collaboration.
AGC earns 2022 Family Business Award
Awarded by Business First and UofL’s College of Business and Family Business Center, the honor reflects our ability to outperform larger firms while staying true to core values.