Cybersecurity for All Exposure Points*
Today’s cybersecurity threats are so relentless, so sinister they would have been the stuff of sci-fi movies not long ago.
Your critical information — payroll to customer accounts — could be vulnerable 24-7. Advanced Global Communications understands how to overcome ransomware attacks, phishing — even a full-offensive account takeover. We defend against unsecure or unwanted web content and advanced malware.
Being a SonicWall Service Provider and Reseller is critical. An award-winning company based in Silicon Valley, SonicWall was founded in 1991 while we began in 1995. Together, we cover these exposure points:
- Mobile and remote access
- Cloud and SaaS (Software as a Service) applications
- IoT (Internet of Things) devices
Defenses for Today’s Threats
- Network Security offering Next Generation Firewalls for small businesses, enterprises and governments with Advanced Threat Protection and such advantages as one interface for firewalls, switches and access points
- Access Security for mobile and wireless access points as well as switches
- Cloud Security that protects Office 365, G Suite and other SaaS apps as well as virtual firewall that gives the agility and scalability of the cloud with all the advantages of a physical firewall
- Endpoint Security featuring Capture Client to stop advanced threats and rollback the damage caused by malware and Content Filtering Client that controls unwanted and unsecure web content
* While we can defend against malware, virus threats, etc., we cannot, however, guarantee that we will prevent such incidents from happening.