This career opportunity opens doors to the exciting and fast-growing field of security technologies for manufacturing, logistical and banking facilities plus outdoor perimeters. Our supportive, flexible and non-siloed culture affords high levels of satisfaction along with training and advancement. AGC employees connect with colleagues, firm owners, clients and others in carrying out technical excellence. Employees become part of an organization that supports lasting friendships.
Our security technicians install and troubleshoot the latest developments in door controls, surveillance cameras and other technologies that secure organizations from today’s threats.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the progress and completion of assigned tasks
- Provide documentation of service and hours worked each day
- Complete and submit all required task-related activities, productivity and other documentation in a timely manner
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication/leadership skills when working with others
- Ability to determine and implement resolution to complex field situations
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead others and manage multiple projects
- Able to travel in the United States. Access to airport is required.
- Comfortable working on step ladders up to 12’ tall. Comfortable working on extension ladders up to 24’. Ability to work at heights over 24’ using a boom or scissor lift.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Overall familiarity with laptops, PCs and phone apps.
- Ability to change network and Windows settings on a PC and install and set up PC software.
- Stand, walk, sit, twist, use hands, reach overhead, push, pull, climb or balance on ladders, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear.
- Ability to work in hot or cold environments.
- Use vision abilities including close, distance, peripheral, depth and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances such as with ladders, scaffolding, high-lift equipment, wires, ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move and hold up to approximately 25 lbs.
- Travel out of town, sometimes on short notice.
- Drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for extended time periods.
- Minimum of High School Diploma/Vocational Training (required)
- Five (5) or more years of experience preferred but willing to train
- Driver’s License (required)
- Clear drug screen (required)
- Clear background check (required)
- Experience in Access Control and IP Video systems preferred but willing to train
- Understanding of local/national codes preferred but willing to train
- Willing to complete requisite industry training
Job Type: Full time
Typically, Monday – Friday 8-10 hours shifts depending on current workload. Occasional evenings or weekends may be needed to meet client needs.
Pay: $Competitive pay based on experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time-off, holidays and vacations
- Life insurance
- Referral program