Position needs to be filled quickly. AGC is a small company with a family atmosphere, having earned a 2022 Family Business of the Year honor from the University of Louisville’s College of Business. Employees can develop lasting connections and work within a non-siloed culture with direct access to firm owners. Position will require both in-office and remote settings. After training, most of the worktime will be two days in the office and three days remote. Training will occur in the office (minimum 60 days).
- Health, dental and vision available. Company pays a portion of the health premium and a life-insurance policy for each employee.
- PTO: Up to 10-days paid time off each year.
- Pay based on previous experience.
This position is focused primarily on accounting tasks. There are some customer service tasks as well.
- Validate and save electronic copies of bills and receipts.
- Entering Customer Payments and scanning checks for deposit.
- Record and process expense reports.
- Accurately and consistently key-in all bills and receipts into accounting software.
- Reconcile company credit cards and schedule payments.
- Maintain various records and reporting spreadsheets.
- Assist will bill payment processes.
- Open service tickets for customers from email requests and phone inquiries.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Validate and process 1099 forms.
- Assist with end-of-year processing.
- Other tasks as time allows to assist with invoicing and managing open tickets.
Customer service, quality focus, problem solving, documentation skills, listening, phone skills, resolving conflict, analyzing information, multi-tasking, Microsoft Excel. Skills not required, but helpful: QuickBooks, Tigerpaw (CRM system), Coupa
From $37,000.00 per year
Hand sanitizer, masks available in the office for staff. Customer do not typically come to office. Working with a light crew within the office to stay safe.