Unified Surveillance Systems
Security Cameras / Access Control / Analytics
HD Megapixel Cameras
We understand how security cameras, video management systems (VMS), access-control and other technologies can achieve business and security goals. How this helps life in the control room is equally important.
With one login, users monitor security cameras, access-control doorways, alarms and analytics from the same screen. Lowered stress, improved decision-making and time saved are achieved. Partnerships with world-class manufacturers enable this success.
Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS) is an on-demand, cloud-based VMS compatible with a range of existing IP and analog cameras. Cloud and on-site recording are available. Cost of ownership is extremely low. Ask about Automatic License Plate Recognition.
We deploy video management software with single-portal access to camera feeds and access-control activities, all viewed on a single screen.
- IP video-surveillance, legacy CCTV systems
- IP and wireless control systems
- Complete access control, single entries to multi-sites
- System monitoring to resolve issues before they occur
- Service of legacy NVR and DVR systems
- Intrusion detection, monitoring
- Installation, training
- National scheduling for multi-site projects, moves, adds, changes
- Megapixel IP cameras
- Thermal cameras, panoramic viewing
- Unified video analytics with smart data
- Remote access to systems via smart phone, etc.
- Camera intelligence
- VMS servers
- Action alerts to all devices
- Video feed encryption
- Single cable provides camera power, video, data
- No image degradation
Features above depend on type of system
Managed Services & Active Camera View
We monitor surveillance cameras, network servers and other components to identify and resolve problems quickly, which can be critical for large enterprises.