Security Cameras / Access Control / Analytics
Share live video with police
Shots fired. Seconds can mean the difference between life or death. AGC’s security systems are designed to address active shooters plus other threats, from personnel issues to theft to intelligent access-credentials management. We benefit small firms to large organizations with elaborate control rooms. Ask about grant funding for qualified nonprofits.
One login sees everything!
With one login, our software unifies all aspects of your security ecosystem. This includes surveillance cameras, door controls, alerts, analytics, report generation and more. We install, network and configure world-class devices (i.e., cameras and card readers) plus hardware.
Critical functions in real-time
- Sharing live video with police
- Instant lockdowns, full facility or specified places
- Police accessing specified cameras*
- Door-prop alarms with video
- Panic buttons to notify police and/or central command
- Capturing video with point-and-drag steps
Smarter, faster investigations
- Finding incidents in seconds within stored video
- Eliminating camera blind spots or false alarms
- Tracking how often a specific person enters an area
- Quickly determining when and where movement occurred in stored video
- Synching different cameras to the same timeframe to eliminate multiple feeds
- Linking card-reader incidents to nearby camera feeds
- Recognizing actual incidents vs. nonevents
Faster alerts to different incidents
Simplification and ease
Save time and money
Reduce training needs
Reduce operator stress
*Available in some cases. Ask for details.
We deploy video management software with single-portal access to camera feeds and access-control activities, all viewed on a single screen.
- IP video-surveillance, legacy CCTV systems
- IP and wireless control systems
- Complete access control, single entries to multi-sites
- System monitoring to resolve issues before they occur
- Service of legacy NVR and DVR systems
- Intrusion detection, monitoring
- Installation, training
- National scheduling for multi-site projects, moves, adds, changes
- Megapixel IP cameras
- Thermal cameras, panoramic viewing
- Unified video analytics with smart data
- Remote access to systems via smart phone, etc.
- Camera intelligence
- VMS servers
- Action alerts to all devices
- Video feed encryption
- Single cable provides camera power, video, data
- No image degradation
Features above depend on type of system
Managed Services & Active Camera View
We monitor surveillance cameras, network servers and other components to identify and resolve problems quickly, which can be critical for large enterprises.