Security Cameras / Access Control / Analytics
Share live video with police
Shots fired. Seconds mean the difference between life or death. AGC’s security systems address active-shooter response and prevention plus other goals — personnel issues to theft to access-credentials management. Small firms to enterprise-level clients benefit. Ask about grants for nonprofits.
Featuring one login, our software unifies cameras, door controls, alerts, analytics, report generation and more — your entire security ecosystem. Operators perform critical investigations in seconds versus hours, even days compared to less-advanced systems. Partnerships among world-class manufacturers enable deployment of super advanced components and video management systems (VMS).
Critical functions in real-time
- Sharing live video with police
- Instant lockdowns, full facility or specified places
- Police accessing specified cameras*
- Door-prop alarms with video
- Panic buttons to notify police and/or central command
- Capturing video with point-and-drag steps
Smarter, faster investigations
- Finding incidents in seconds within stored video
- Eliminating camera blind spots or false alarms
- Tracking how often a specific person enters an area
- Quickly determining when and where movement occurred in stored video
- Synching different cameras to the same timeframe to eliminate multiple feeds
- Linking card-reader incidents to nearby camera feeds
- Recognizing actual incidents vs. nonevents
Faster alerts to different incidents
Simplification and ease
Save time and money
Reduce training needs
Reduce operator stress
*Available in some cases. Ask for details.
We deploy video management software with single-portal access to camera feeds and access-control activities, all viewed on a single screen.
- IP video-surveillance, legacy CCTV systems
- IP and wireless control systems
- Complete access control, single entries to multi-sites
- System monitoring to resolve issues before they occur
- Service of legacy NVR and DVR systems
- Intrusion detection, monitoring
- Installation, training
- National scheduling for multi-site projects, moves, adds, changes
- Megapixel IP cameras
- Thermal cameras, panoramic viewing
- Unified video analytics with smart data
- Remote access to systems via smart phone, etc.
- Camera intelligence
- VMS servers
- Action alerts to all devices
- Video feed encryption
- Single cable provides camera power, video, data
- No image degradation
Features above depend on type of system
Managed Services & Active Camera View
We monitor surveillance cameras, network servers and other components to identify and resolve problems quickly, which can be critical for large enterprises.